Scheuerle Split Self-Propelled Modular Trailers
When dimensional restrictions along a route limit the transportation of oversized cargo, Deep South's Scheuerle SPMT-SL (Split) Trailers can reduce the overall transport height while minimizing transport width. This system, when combined with our in-house fabrication capabilities, can reduce transport heights to within inches of the total load height.
The SPMT-SL Trailer System is fully customizable and can be combined with standard Scheuerle SPMTs for specialty trailer configurations including 3-file (1.5 wide).
When used with our Telescopic Widening System, the SPMT-SL trailers can increase transport stability on high center of gravity loads, without the need for additional axle lines.
Features and Specifications:
- Twenty-four (24) axle lines
- 52T per axle line load rating (104,000 pounds)
- 4-line and 6-line modules
- Complete with widening system to allow larger loads and higher tilting stability
- Fully customizable for complex transport configurations
Self-Propelled Transport Equipment
52T per axle