Goldhofer Dual Lane Trailers
One of the specialty tools in Deep South’s transport fleet are our Goldhofer THP/DL “Dual Lane” transport trailers. These trailers are specifically designed to meet the stringent requirements of moving large, heavy vessels on public roads. The trailer is expandable from 16 feet to 20 feet overall width to accommodate most routes, while meeting the required axle spacings for bridge loadings.
Deep South currently owns twenty (20) axle lines of Dual Lane transporters in both two (2) and four (4) line modules. These trailers have hauled loads weighing up to 400 tons and in lengths of up to 250 feet.
Features and Specifications:
- Twenty (20) axle lines
- Maximum capacity of 42,000 lb. per axle line
- Expandable from 16’ to 20’ widths to optimize bridge loadings
- Gooseneck and draw bar configurations
- Bolsters ranging from 100mt – 200mt
- Multiple vessel decks to reduce overall load height
Goldhofer Dual Lane
Up to 800,000 lbs. legal over the road