Cantilever Beam System
When overhead crane access is obstructed or limited, a cantilever beam system can provide access to remove or replace components in refineries, nuclear power plants, and other areas. Cantilever beams can be used with most hydraulic or conventional cranes and provide a safe and cost effective solution.
- Capacities up to 80T
- Compact counterweight design allowing for a decrease in required headroom
- Customizable rigging attachment points for a multitude of applications
- Beam extensions available for increased reach
- Wireless operation, allowing the operator mobility during lifting operations
- Dual configurations are available for increased capacities
In our industry, cantilever beams are also commonly referred to as cantilever bars.