A Letter to Our Clients | Deep South’s COVID-19 Response
March 20, 2020
To Our Valued Clients,
We know that the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic outbreak continues to be top of mind for many of you – just as it is for all of us here at Deep South Crane & Rigging. With the health and safety of our employees, families, clients, vendors, and communities prioritized, we want to share with you our current plans for the continuation of our business operations.
Here's what we are doing:
- Deep South established the One Response Team to ensure continuity of business operations and improve response times to address client needs. We encourage you to make any requests to your established Deep South contact; however, if needed, you can contact the One Response Team via email.
- At this time, we do not plan to suspend operations. We will work to keep you informed in the event we experience delays related to supply chain disruptions, governmental orders, local or regional shutdowns, or a lack of sufficient workforce due to COVID-19.
- Deep South’s job sites will adhere to any applicable community-specific requirements, as well as implementing access restrictions at our sites, implementing the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and operational enhancements, such as prohibiting meetings of large groups, reinforcing personal hygiene and social distancing, and sending employees home if they are reporting or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Deep South will adhere to and address any applicable client requirements related to COVID-19. Please submit any requirements to our team.
- Deep South branch managers and project managers will be in close contact with local job site employees to provide additional on-site support as needed.
- Deep South will work to keep you updated regarding any Deep South employee working on your job site who has been quarantined with COVID-19 symptoms. Any communication regarding an employee in quarantine will be done in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
- Deep South will update you if any impacts from COVID-19-related issues are adversely affecting our ability to perform work on your specific project.
- Deep South is transitioning to extended telework (remote) arrangements for certain job duties when appropriate. For employees with office duties, we are prioritizing cleaning efforts, monitoring health, and practicing social distancing.
- Deep South employees are advised to cancel and refrain from booking non-essential travel, including conferences, trade shows, and non-essential job site visits.
- Deep South is providing ongoing and transparent employee communications regarding these measures.
The One Response Team is closely monitoring this situation and will continue taking guidance from the CDC, local authorities, and client requirements.
We are grateful for your business and value the business relationships we’ve built. We pray everyone will remain well during this unprecedented situation. Please let us know how we can support you.
The Landry Family
Deep South Named Houston Safety Excellence Finalist; Top Recognition 5 Years Running
Deep South Crane & Rigging is proud to announce we were selected as a finalist for the Houston Business Roundtable’s 33rd Annual Houston Safety Excellence Award in Crane & Rigging Support.