Accounts Receivable Clerk
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Job Opening Type: Full Time
Salary: Based on Experience
Deep South Crane & Rigging, LLC has been a leader in the heavy-lift and heavy-haul businesses since the 1980’s. Family-owned and operated, we specialize in planning and executing rigging and lifting projects that other companies would call infeasible or impossible. Our corporate office is in Baton Rouge, LA with other offices located in Lake Charles, LA, Beaumont, TX, Houston, TX, and Ashland, KY.
Deep South Crane & Rigging, LLC is accepting resumes to fill a clerk position in the Accounts Receivable department at the Corporate Office in Baton Rouge. This position reports directly to the Controller. Interested? APPLY HERE!
- Creates invoices according to company practices
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer transactions related to accounts receivable
- Address and respond to client billing issues while maintaining client relations
- Enter into Deep South's software
- Filing and general clerical office duties
- Responsible for the full range of accounting functions, processing high volume both efficiently and accurately
- Assist in other accounting areas and respective functions, providing support to the team as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or other closely related field preferred but not required
- Experience using Track, preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Experience working in a construction software, preferably ViewPoint
- Demonstrate a knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Possesses a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Must be a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Deep South is an Equal Opportunity Employer.