Certified Rigger (NCCCO OR NCCER)
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Job Opening Type: Full Time
Deep South Crane & Rigging, LLC is accepting applications to fill multiple Certified Rigger positions. Riggers must be certified by NCCCO or NCCER. These full-time positions are located in Baton Rouge, LA but require extensive travel.
- Current NCCCO or NCCER Rigger Certification
- 5 years of experience working with lattice boom cranes
- Ability to pass pre-employment urine and hair drug testing
- Ability to travel and work overtime and weekends
- Position will require membership in Ironworkers Local 623
- Preference given to applicants who are certified welders
- $26.60-27.60/hour plus overtime
- Competitive benefits package
Deep South Crane & Rigging, LLC has been a leader in the heavy-lift and heavy-haul businesses since the 1980’s. Family owned and operated, we specialize in planning and executing rigging and lifting projects that other companies would call infeasible or impossible. This is made possible in part by the in-house design and manufacturing of our own specialty crane line, VersaCrane, with models ranging from 750 to 2500 tons in capacity.